The Executive Portrait
- A good photo: gets attention and will invite the client to get to know you.
- A poor photo: is like wallpaper. A blank expression, neither engaging or inviting and will not bring results.
Allow me to introduce you to a bit of Photo-psychology …
I engage my clients in an interactive portrait session. I will very quickly take a number of reference photos of my client and then invite him/her to view them on a monitor. This is often the very first time that this person has seen a professional looking photograph of themselves. We analyse, get feedback, make some suggestions, and then get back into the studio to take some more photos based on the clients likes and dislikes. We work toward giving him/her a wide range of options and choices of expression.
Again we will review what we have just done, all the while discussing how the photo is to be used. Favorite poses are chosen and sometimes we’ll go back into the studio to try for something a little bit different. Usually we will end up choosing an appropriate photo, and possibly a few alternatives for other future uses. We have a list of clothing and grooming suggestions which we can provide to you, or you can download a copy of it from our website.
The Business Portrait – Studio Package
- 1 interactive photo session
- Digital file processing
- Retouching and optimizing the chosen pose in Black and White as well as Colour in 6-8 different file formats and resolutions, allowing you to add the photographs to virtually any program or application
- All the above saved to a CD
- A bonus of 2 – 5×7 prints
|Retouching, file conversions on CD, 2 – 5×7 prints of an additional pose||$95.00|
|Session only with contact sheet, and original file saved on a CD||$199.00|
This refers to photography done “on location“ usually in the clients place of business. The rate of $150 per hour will apply with a minimum billing of 2 hours ($300).
Digital file processing and other production, retouching and printing costs will be added.
A “go-and-see“ visit may be required to access lighting conditions and backgrounds. This is usually included at no extra charge. Reasonable travel within Metro Toronto is included. A consultation fee may also be applicable in some cases.