Over the years I have held photography workshops for different interest groups. I have held company specific workshops on how to do your own “ in house “ photos for your company website. It isn’t always feasible to hire a professional photographer to cover an event, so what can be done to record those company events at little or no cost? I have given presentations on copy and restoration work. The most asked questions have been: “What Camera Should I Buy?”, and “How do I use my Digital Camera?” I have come up with a Three part photography Course that will enable virtually everyone to take and make better pictures, store them, e-mail and print them.
Level # 1
Understanding your digital Camera
Level # 2
Level # 3
Enhancing,Printing, and e-mailing your Photographs
- Typically classes will be held Monday and Thursday Evenings 7:00pm to 10:00pm and Saturday Mornings from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm in my Studio at 39 Alvin Avenue.
- I have run a number of Coupon campaigns through both Groupon and Living Social and realize that many of theses coupons have not been redeemed. I will honour all these coupon issued within the last 2 years ….even if expired ….!
- It is my way of following through on my commitments to clients and friends ….even though circumstances beyond my control have made things difficult.
- Please email me at email@example.com with your requests.
- I will be restarting classes early in May.
- Courses are priced at $ 99.00 each plus HST.
Payments can be made by cheque, debit card. Visa or MasterCard
|Session 251||Monday||March 2,2015
|Session 253||Monday||March 9.2015||Level 1||7:00pm-10:00pm|
|Session 256||Thursday||March19,2015||Level 2||7:00pm-10:00pm|
|Session 257||Monday||March23,2015||Level 3||7:00pm-10:00pm|
|Session 258||Thursday||March26,2015||Level 1||7:00pm-10:00pm|
More dates will be announced later……and other changes will be made …all based on our client responses !
Please keep posted to this page !