What is public relations photography?
This is photography required by an organization to record, celebrate and promote company events. This type of photography is appropriate for:
- Annual General Meetings
- Awards presentations
- Sales and training seminars
- Special events, parties and banquets
What value does public relations photography have?
Generally this is to help create or revive the spirit of a particular company or organization. These photographs are used to:
- Generate outside publicity for an organization
- Acknowledge those who have helped the organization
- To keep people informed of ongoing activities within an organization via a newsletter or other trade publication
- To acknowledge the contributions of subcontractors