Walter has learned to appreciate the unique charm and the “sacredness” of these cultural and religious events. He has acquired great respect and reverence for many of the world’s cultures and religions.
It has often taken him some time to earn a position of respect and acceptance within cultures and groups that are, at first, skeptical of outsiders but, who have welcomed him into their communities.
“I have been photographing religious ceremonies and secular events for over 30 years.”
- Bar / Bat Mitzvahs
- First Rice ceremonies
- Debutant Balls
- Coming Out ceremonies
- and Family Reunions
It is in a spirit of acceptance and gratitude for having inviting me into their, often private circles, that I put forth this “Mission Statement”
- I will always present the cast of participants in their best light. This involves the use of corrective portraiture, positioning and choreography to accentuate the very best in each individual person and to honour the individual as well the families involved.
- I will record the ceremony or event in a non-intrusive fashion.
- I will be sensitive to the ethics, traditions and heritage of the families and individuals involved.
- I will do all this in good taste, never taking any photograph that I would not confortably display in the front window of my studio.
- I will do all this at a price that’s agreeable and fair, with no surprises or hidden charges.
Operating a Portrait Studio in Downtown Toronto for over 30 years, has taught me so much about so many diverse cultures and their special customs.
I am honoured to have been invited into and accepted by so many wonderful clients from so many wonderful and diverse cultures.
Thank you for your patronage and trust.
It has been my pleasure to serve you, my clients and friends.